“Hark gives us dependable, gentle and considerate support for all our estate-related matters"
George & Laurie Ladner, Azusa, CA
“Since Arnold died, Hark has helped me and the children deal with the numerous estate and
property issues that have cropped-up.
He made a big effort to make sure that I wouldn’t be leaving my
children with the mountain of problems that Arnold had created.
“family summit conference” process he uses with large families like mine, changed the way my
and I relate to one another. I am most grateful."
Rosemary Trujillo, Pico Rivera, CA
- Simple "Slim-Line" trusts and wills for one-visit estate planning
(Allow up to four hours for the office conference for complete estate planning)
- Family Summit Conferences to address "big" family problems
- 2 Mediator Mediation for major marital and parent-adult child disputes
- Modification of trusts and wills under difficult circumstances
- Counseling and estate planning for Registered Domestic Partners
and couples married under California's Confidential Marriage law
- Specialty Trusts for families with dysfunctional family members, including
planning for children with addictive personality disorders.
- Special Needs Trusts for families with developmentally challenged members
- Permissive Donee and Specialized "Sprinkling" Trusts
- Annuitized gift alternative to long-term post death trust administration
- Customized planning for collectors, archivists, historians and genealogists
- Imaginative estate-splitting trusts and wills for death tax-sensitive estates
2120 Huntington Drive
South Pasadena, California 91030
Telephone: (626) 441-9001
Fax: (626) 441-9005
For appointments, please call Tuesday, Wednesday or